Grimes has a shocking night in Dublin

She got electrocuted a bit, but is fine now, basically.
Grimes got a nasty shock at her Dublin gig last night. By which we mean she was electrocuted.



A now deleted tweet from the artist read: “Dublin! 1 mil apologies that my pedal failed and I was electrocuted, but there are tears in my eyes that y’all were so so wonderful”.



If you’re a special kind of sadist, you can watch Grimes get shocked in the clip below. Though, let’s be honest, as much as it probably hurt, it doesn’t actually look like she’s been attacked by Raiden from Mortal Kombat or anything. More like the audio/visual equivalent of stepping on some bubble wrap with a pin underneath.








Grimes later reassured everyone she was fine.


appreciating every1 who tweeted this at me today haha. Thank u thank u Dublin for being sweet and kind.

A photo posted by Grimezsz (@actuallygrimes) on







We’re glad you’re ok, Grimes.

LATEST NEWS
Orlando Weeks has shared a new single, 'Good To See You'
Disclosure have shared a new track ahead of their imminent festival sets, 'She's Gone, Dance On'
Dolores Forever have announced their debut album, 'It's Nothing', with new single 'Go Fast Go Slow'